Wednesday, February 27, 2008

you.you.you.you.you.

the way i'm feeling about you is eating away at me.

once this blog was called top five things.

but then i went blank and didn't know what to say to all of you.

do i know now?

i listen to the killers and think about you.

watch movies, trying to make myself cry about you.

thinking about calling your mom, cause your not speaking to me.

biting my lip thinking about how i scared you.

what are you thinking.

smiling when i read that you're thinking about me.

i've always wondered if you did.

your blue eyes, and that goes for all three of you.

why can't i make you stay?

why didn't you love me the way i loved you.

wait make that four.

no five.

did i miss you, any of you?

the way you look at me rips chunks out of my soul.

and it already has a flat.

why can't i let you see me?

your not looking inside, i wont let you.

hold my breath and flip open my phone waiting for the spill.

be it good or bad.

you make me sick.

and i wanna love you like i've never loved anyone before.

that goes for every single one of you.

i hate you.

why did you go and do that?

i would of died for you.

can you hear me now?

are you bored of me yet?

can you hear what i'm thinking about you?

i can hear you.

you told me you liked my nails, and i'm still growing them.

just for you.

and it's all your fault.

i want to tell you about the boy i met.

i think you'd think he was cute.

are you still reading?

will you flip the record over?

i miss you.

are you waiting for me?

i'm waiting for you.

No comments: