Friday, February 15, 2008

dream from 01 22 08


i'm been slacking it's true, go sit on a prick.

* i have pink and green hair. sialia shaves off the left half of my hair. she does so in the kitchen next to the plug were the toaster is. i'm not upset, really, just kinda like: i liked that half of my hair.

* i'm in this old fashioned bathroom. this HUGE, we're talking 7 foot, beautiful black girl, complete with afro, picks me up. i wrap my legs around her waist. we are both wearing 7" stripper heels. she picks me up with the intent of kissing me, do i get my wish?



now, see this is what happens when you slack. this is direct from my notebook, if i remembered any of it i would try to explain it better.

* ex-boy in strange house.
* bad smelling mussel boy playing FLCL with two of my clients.
* finger nail missing polish.

now this i remember:

* house like in Mulholland Dr./ Hard Candy (all mixed together) you walk in and there's this strange moving paper water thing. it's super psychedelic. ( it's kinda how susan's house is laid actually, but i didn't know that then) you go upstairs and there a pool in the living room. the lady of the house is this smoking hot older dame. the place is like a harem. naked hot girls every where! is it story time? i'm lugging huge half filled suitcases with me. this girl meanly teases me for my oversized luggage. i guess i'm only going to be there one night, so me and huge suitcase stick out like a sore thumb.

No comments: