Monday, February 18, 2008

For Jett.




You're a no good heart breaker
Well, you know you took my heart
You're a liar and you're a cheat
And you broke it apart
And I don't know why
Why did our love baby, yeah yeah
I let you do these things to me
Have to ever start
I guess I'm uptight
You know you took my love, threw it away
And I'm stuck like glue
You gonna want, my love someday
'Cause I ain't never
Well a bye bye baby
I ain't never, I ain't never, no, no (loved a man)
(bye bye bye)
(The way that I, I love you)
If you should lose me, oh yeah,you'll lose a good thing
The way you treat me is a shame
Just don't mistreat me,and I'll be good to you
How could you hurt me so bad
Cause if you should lose me, oh yeah, you'll lose a good thing
Baby, you know that I'm the best thing
I'm givin you one more chance,for you to do right
That you ever had
If you'll only straighten up,we'll have a good life
Cause I ain't never
Cause if you should lose me,oh yeah,you'll lose a good thing
Never, Never, no, no (loved a man)
This is my last time,not asking any more
(The way that I, I love you)
If you don't do right,I'm gonna march outa that door
Whoa, oh, oh
And if you don't believe me, just try it daddy
Yeah! Yeah!
And you'll lose a good thing
I ain't never loved a man
Just try it daddy and you'll lose a good thing
I ain't never loved a man, baby
Just try it daddy and you'll lose a good thing
Ain't never had a man that hurt me so bad
Just try it daddy and you'll lose a good thing
No
Just try it daddy and you'll lose a good thing
Well this is what I'm gonna do about it...
You don't own me, I'm not just one of your many toys
You keep saying you've got something for me.
You don't own me, don't say I can't go with other boys
You've been messin' where you shouldn't have been a messin'
And don't tell me what to do
and now someone else is gettin' all your best.
And don't tell me what to say
These boots are made for walking, and that's just what they'll do
And please, when I go out with you
one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you.
Don't put me on display, 'cause
You keep lying, when you oughta be truthin'.
You don't own me, don't try to change me in any way
You keep samin' when you oughta be changin'.
You don't own me, don't tie me down 'cause I'd never stay
Now what's right is right, but you ain't been right yet.
So just let me be myself
These boots are made for walking, and that's just what they'll do
That's all I ask of you
one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you.
To live my life the way I want
You keep playin' where you shouldn't be playin
To say and do whatever I please
and you keep thinkin' that you´ll never get burnt.
A-a-a-nd don't tell me what to do
Ha! I just found me a brand new box of matches yeah
Oh-h-h-h don't tell me what to say
and what he know you ain't HAD time to learn.
And please, when I go out with you
Are you ready boots? Start walkin'!
Don't put me on display

No comments: