Thursday, February 21, 2008

dream from 02 13(?) 08



*i'm in my current, old bedroom at G and Z's house. altho it kinda looks like a basement, or this place i was once with my parents when i was a little kid. tyrrell, sophie and i are in bed. sophie is definitely winning. am i upset? how do i feel? i go running out into the street. it's just rained, still drizzling. i'm running in that dream world way. great big leaps in slow motion getting me there faster somehow. i'm splashing in all the puddles. i run up to the rose park. along the east side of the rose park there are lots of very tall. the way there use to be roses on the side of my parents house when i was a little kid. i'm hiding behind the roses listening to these two me talking . they are planing on tearing down the tall rose bushes. all of a sudden i'm surrounded by people. we are all planning on stopping them. somethings wrong tho. we can't stop them so we decide to save this one huge rose that is blue. it's not just blue it's like that color blue you see when your body is overloaded with excitement. the flowers almost look like poppies more than roses. do we save it? what happens? who are these people around me? i feel like i'm in the goonies. only it's kinda lame.



so in my normal blog posting i went online looking for images. i bit off more than i can chew. i don't know how my brain knows shit like this but it does. check it out : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_rose .

No comments: