Saturday, February 16, 2008

dream from 02 12 08



* trying to eat breakfast at jina. but it's in a different place, with white table cloths. is ginny there? i want to order something that i guess in the dream world is on the dessert menu but not the morning menu. i don't eat anything. i go to this house party that's close by. i leave everyone at the restaurant and go by myself.



ethan is there, he grabs me and i'm sitting in his lap. the house looks like an old log cabin. we're all sitting on the floor, smoking. the guy from wheel of fortune is there too i guess i was making time with him earlier. or at least he seemed to think so. jett is teasing me, about ethan i think. something else happens that i can't remember. because of how real ethan felt i woke up feeling like i had really been touching him. my huge crush on him has subsided, but this early morning feeling of closeness to him was a nice closure. kinda how the kid in control embodies ian so well, it's kinda okay that he's dead. that's how this dream was. like cause the dream was real, i don't need to get with ethan anymore.



my brain doesn't quite get that jett is my ex boyfriend yet

No comments: