Wednesday, February 13, 2008

will this play ever end?

side note from night before:

/here was i, thinking u didn't think i had feelings. if i didn't have time 2 love u, y should i have time 2 hate u, right?

other side note from night before:

~ the best memory of you i have from the past few mouths ( months) is you singing buddy holly by weezer to me. night jett

~ so do you have a girlfriend yet?

/ right now i could better use a figure model. but i do have a little crush.

~ kristie?

/ nah. a girl i've know 4 a while who had th misfortune 2 b nice 2 me while u weren't. it won't b anything. just a passing fancy.

~ you've been keeping things from me. who is this girl?

/ plenty of shit yr not telling me. we don't have that kinda relationship anymore.

~ now is the time to tell to me when and if you were cheating on me

/ it's y romanticism is stupid. somebody cute gives u a nice smile n u feel life following em home like a fucking puppy.

/ yr wrong about that. th time would have been on th occasion of th cheating, if not b4. it can't possibly make a difference now. but i wasn't.

~ what the fuck are you talking about?

/ i reread my txt makes sense 2 me. what's th difficulty?

~ when was this girl nice to you

/ i wonder what u think being 'nice' is?

~ you said she had the misfortune of being nice to you when i wasn't, what the fuck does that mean? and no your tex made no sense

/ means she stopped n talked to me n we didn't fight. i forgot such a thing existed. u obviously passed over my musing about romanticism. it was a nothing. ( i did in fact skip over it)

~ wait are you calling me a fucking puppy

~ i see now

/ a nothing that my loneliness wants 2 make a something. i was calling me th puppy. i might call u something else.

~ so how long ago was this? yea it's nice not fighting with people, i forgot what it was like too.

/th txt that didn't make sense 2 u says it's too late 2 make any difference between u n me where i stick my dick.

~ you're just like everyone else i've ever meet. you left me, jett.

/ u have issues. i wasn't giving up. that was u. by yr standards yr never gonna find anyone who won't leave u alone.

~ you gave up mouths ( months) ago and i kept lettin you slide.

/ i came back 2 u but u were already gone. and i had told u months ago i was afraid this would happen. and u said we could figure it out.

~ i love it, every time i feel sad about dumping you, you make me feel like shit. and then i'm pissed instead.

/ don't be sad. i'm a bad boyfriend. yr better off.

~ you didn't treat me the right way before school jett. do you remember the 8th of june? yes you're right. i feel hate/sorry for the next girl you get your paws on.

/ nevermind i was only ever as bad as i am. u liked me once. it's all yr fault.

~ you just keep telling yourself that jett. i bet you couldn't even get it up for a stripper.

/ Ha!

~ ?

/ u let a little of yr true colors show there. b careful who u let see that. it's unpleasant.

~ hehe you ever ( really) haven't read my blog lately. there not my true colors jett. just the ones i save for special people

/ whatever. @ least i won't b missing u 2day.

~ your like kickin the junk and like leaving a drunk all wrapped up in one

/ u must b so proud.

~ these boots are made for walkin

No comments: