Thursday, February 21, 2008

dream from 02 15 08



i slept so heavy last night my whole body hurts. i feel like there was a rhino sleeping on top of me. ( and not one that cute and little) this was lots of worrying about jett mixed in with my dreams.

*i was still living at the house. the house was morbid. big, empty and strange. like something from the past. was he washing his hair? he was a total jerk to me.



* in this bizarre happening town. it reminds me a little bit of 'spirited away'. there is every time period you could imagine. carriages filled with people in extravagant clothing and make up. it's an ordinary town like san francisco but filled with everything a child would dream up. what kind of vessel am i in? everyone is looking at me strange.

* still in san fancisco or somewhere but it's calmed down a bit. i'm hanging out with people who are my friends but in waking life i don't know who they are. industrial apartments, cement staircases and bicycles.

* i'm tying to get to the industrial part of town. i'm near warehouse 21 on the other side of the street. only from where i am i can see the corner of cordova and cerrillos. which is where i'm trying to get to. yep that's right in my dream land taco bell is the end of the world that is santa fe. i guess the two places are both near railroad tracks. am i with noah and benji? i make my way to taco bell. i walk inside and it's nothing like in reality. food and women's underwear, oh and flip flops. sophie's dad is there and in the dream he is a lot like rick, who i just met. ( rick reminds me of 'the dude') there's a large language barrier. are we talking about the hospital?

* i'm this house, it's a little bit like a house i remember from kansas. it's either prom or like mock prom. the house is filled with girls that i know. we are trying to decided what to wear. at one point me and this other girl are dressed in what each other would normally wear. we have a laugh. i also try on a raggedy anne outfit, which in the dream makes perfect sense. it's like the school mascot or something. i try on a dress that's like my red corset.

No comments: