Monday, February 11, 2008

ACT IV

~ so have you told everyone?

/ what?

~ about us

/ most folks know we're not getting along. and i've told a few people yr moving out. if there is anything more 2 tell tell i don't think u've told me.

~ you were talking about moving on and getting over it

/ that's where i see this going but u don't get away without actually saying it. u feel it's all my fault but it is still not my choice. i want u 2 stay.

i just don't believe you will.

~ that's the first time you've said that.

/ that i want u 2 b wi me? u haven't been listening

~ it's hard to listen when what you say is followed by 'cunt'. it loses it's truth. you've never actually said it tho, just like how i haven't actually said it.

/ is this familiar fwd : I WANT YOU RIGHT NOW! I WANT U IN MY LIFE 4EVER but if u don't want that 2 then i want u never 2 have been born.

~ yes it is. i've written it down twice.

/ that was me saying: stay

~ hmmm. i didn't read stray ( stay) into that. but if that is what it says, does it sound inviting to you?

/ it's a trifle graceless what can i say i'm not in my best form lately.

hours pass, it's late at night

~ do you work box tomorrow?

morning light comes

/ nah. projection. i only work till 4

happy 8th!

~ um jett

/ hmmmm?

~ in person?

/ R u here?

~ no

/ so. . . .

~ what makes it real?

/ it's awful early 4 existentialism

~ you know what i'm talking about

/ i'm actually not totally sure and i'd like you to clarify what is 'it'

~ fwd: but you don't get away without saying it

/ i think yr a moose and i wanna have yr kitten?

~ i don't think you'd say that to me if i said it.

/ R u working up the courage 2 break up wi me? on th 8th? cause that would suck. u should wait till vallentine's but u wont be here. nevermind, u just shouldn't do it.

i drove over to the house and broke up with jett. he told me i was making a huge mistake. i told him maybe he could meet peter pan sometime.

No comments: