Monday, February 18, 2008

what i would have said to you.

so, showing this to the world is kinda like showing someone an unfinished sketch in your sketch book. but i'm going to do in anyway. the original date that i compiled this is 09 12 07. can you guess what i was doing?



Take another little piece of my heart now baby



I would walk 500 more
And I would walk 500 more
Just to be the man who walked 1,000 miles
To fall down at your door



i want your skull



you'll never wait so long
here comes your man
there is a wait so long



i'm waiting for my man
Here he comes, he's all dressed in black
PR shoes and a big straw hat
He's never early, he's always late
First thing you learn is you always gotta wait

I'm waiting for my man



Ever fallen in love with someone?
You Shouldn't've Fallen In Love With



Will you still need me
When I'm sixty-four



Oh, you've got green eyes
Oh, you've got blue eyes
Oh, you've got gray eyes
And I've never seen anyone quite like you before
No, I've never met anyone quite like you before



I want you around I want you around

Theyre telling us theyre gonna make a fuss
About the two of us

I want you around I want you around

You know if it comes true Ill be so good to you

Ill never treat you cruel as long as Ive got you around

I want you around I want you around

You heard that Im no good yeah, yeah Im no good

But Ill treat you like I should

I want you around I want you around



i crave your love like a blind man craves the light.



you are the one i want, o,o, oo, honey

No comments: