Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Darjeeling Limited



you smell like my brother.

everything you say about me is the bleeding truth.

you say you don't think i'm complicated.

i guess i'm always hiding something away from everyone.

i wont let you see me cry.

can't let you read my writing.

look inside my drawings.

look between my legs.

tell you i'm jealous of all the boys walking tho your sliding glass door.

you tell me i'd love Paris, Chicago, . . .

i remember the last feeling you left me.

the way you first kissed me.

lying in the park next to you.

and when you told me you'd call me.

you know i want you,

dumb ass.

i'm destine to be with artist for always.

i need them.

the special bond we form is stronger.

maybe you right, _ _ _ _, _ _ _ _ _ _ _, _ _ _ _ _ _, _ _ _ _ _.

you tell me you hoped it ended happily, i tell you it didn't.

and his dead away way.

you wont like the music i like.

the way i talk.

the peter pan i want to be.

the way i wanna treat you.

are you as lonely as i am?

save it for another night.

tonight, i want to watch The Darjeeling Limited.

No comments: