Wednesday, March 26, 2008

original post date 03 23 08



so i've got a lot on my mind. i erased his number from my phone. i'm totally falling for him. i'm been texing way to much. i'm worried about money. i hoping this job thing works out. i can't wait to move into my own place. i'm also nervous about it. i'm doing things that, are maybe not the best ideas in the world. but i guess they are fun? i might have a summer sid. things are amazing with him am i going to fuck them up? he's too, something for me. i just don't know what it is yet. am i just bored? he is blowing me off. which is totally cool. i don't think i really like her at all. im trying really hard to be nice. he lies, or doesn't lie, just doesn't tell the truth. he's a creep. he's going to break my heart. he's in flordia. she kisses badly. he's peterpan.

No comments: