Monday, March 10, 2008



i should have killed her when i had the chance.

what am i feeling for you now?

i'm empty and running short on forgiveness.

what you do to me is a lose.

i can't spend the rest of my life pretending to be the slut you want.

you do write back.

and i bit my lip.

is that all there is?

you are the least kinky person i've ever met.

and i'm pissed.

his 6' something

beautiful blue eyes

with these eye lashes to boot

the softest skin

big lips

doe eyes

lanky arms

fake teeth

his boxers fit me

i can't sleep next to him

we nap

wake up

3, 4, 5 in the morning

sunday mornings coming down

do you miss me yet?

i miss you.

they tell my they just didn't know

kinda like you only it's sweet

records and shaved heads

i cut their hair

and make them happy

i'm not who you want

i'm just the one you need

i'm taking recommendations

if you got any.

lye in my hair and blood in my eyes

those don't fit me anymore

what cha gonna do?

wait for him to wake up and the other to go to sleep

you've been talking about yourself again.

i hope she cokes

i can't write for shit.

you know that cars song, yeah, that one, it's from me to you.

and i miss you

wishing i had a second chance

most

awkward moment: no, like six feet under

nothing sounds good

i wanna spit in your face

and tell her to fuck off

it's time to tell the truth,

are you ready?

spill.

No comments: