Thursday, March 20, 2008

truth.



my birthday is in 7 days

i'll be 20

i've posted a total of 200 blogs

(not including this one)

i think i'm still in love with you

i'm in like with you

your skin isn't soft

i don't like your hair

she looks like me

she looks like her

she says i need to get over you

i agree

i'm over him

i can't remember what you taste like

i keep growing my nails because of the kid from lubbock

i miss you a little, at least today, when i don't know what my plans are tonight

i just want your hucca

i have four new holes in my chest

i want to to miss me

i want you to love me

i'm afraid of myself

you're mean to me

we'd have cute kids

i've spent way more money than i should have

i just got my hair cut

it's pink

i'm worried i gained back ten pounds

i don't know what makes me nervous

if you asked i'd say nothing

i'm listening to the mix that you made me

i wearing a green rubber band for you

it affects everything

if someone asked why i'm wearing it i wouldn't tell them the whole truth

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

im wearing a green rubber band.. right now. . . . and i think tbone is too... ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? what/

ShRiek said...

that's why there is the truth and then the whole truth. who are you?

Anonymous said...

ha