Tuesday, March 18, 2008


teen angst, mr brightside and old smelling tee shirts

new years day seems light years away

black dresses, i nevers and wishing

i can't remember the way he tastes

old beinnings and new endings

solvent and oceans apart

what is she waiting for

why doesn't he miss me

he likes me for what i show him

not what you've seen

new and white

crayons on my skin

strange dreams coming from your hand

torn up thighs and baby skulls

blue fingers a new and asking stupid questions

danny says, i don't wanna grow up

smoking in your room and running records over and over

i'm gonna spill, who's the lucky boy

or girl

i can't wait to see those cold green mountains

while holding your hand

i'm so lonely

am i holding onto you to close

do you miss me in your bed?

my skin is different colors now

and i'm wondering why you haven't call me yet

she says i could find you if i really tried

maybe she's right maybe she's wrong

but i wanna know, if i had a chance would you let me know

will you buy my flowers?

kiss me again

jackpots, g spots, and . . . .

fickle little bitch romance

2 comments:

"pDa" said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
"pDa" said...

@#$% creep!