Monday, March 3, 2008



recently all of my blogs kinda sound the same. but i like them. i'm forgetting what i wrote about who tho. maybe they all sound the same cause i keep playing the same things over in my head. just like my new music. it's like my new memories fade so quick i have to hold on to them with a death grip or make new ones. i know i'll hate the killers when all this is over. it's just, they're all i wanna to listen to. why can't you even actually ASK me. am i always going to waiting for your call. maybe i'll feel the same way i did when i was 14, just think to myself you aint gonna, so if you do i'm surprised and happy. my favorite killers song is now my least favorite. i feel like i just burned this huge bridge; that i should feel different, released or something. instead i'm looking for my next artist. do i scare them? do they get bored? do i give to much all at once? i'm open and raw and they like it at first. they say all these amazing things. maybe it's a miracle you didn't put me on the back burner sooner. but it doesn't really matter i don't belong there, for anyone. i got soul but i'm not a solider. glass works so much better. it itches. i'm going numb and you say i remind you of lucia. guess it's better than telling me i should be a hooker. geishas gone bad, and all these thing that i've done. you say we feel differently about it and i guess you're right; but i can't hardly stick to those guns when it's obviously over.

No comments: