Saturday, May 24, 2008

Same.Same.Same.



my heart feels heavy as i lay in bed thinking about who could be next to me

the 'i don't think he ever cared about me' has switched to the other foot

i'm not sure how today is going to work, my right arms been acting up again

please, don't tell me, tell me, tell me

he loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not

it makes no difference

hearts beating out of chest cavities

i have the worst friends ever!

all wrapped up in i love yous

wouldn't it be the worst if the past two weeks weren't

some sort of agreement i'd made with myself

but because i had a new person holding their breath at me

i cut my nails, eyelashes and teeth

throw them to the wind in some sort of

nonsensical temporary shrine to you

and your forbidden mother

it hurts as me and madonna kiss our hellos

bloody knuckles

and i'm always wishing you were someone else

to love me, hurt me, anything

when did i become so pathetic

heaven help me

she says she likes my tattoo

i've been thinking about getting you on the other side

but then, all caution would be thrown

and i(t) wouldn't be what i(t) started out as

but then again i guess everything sacred

loses it's meaning in the end

No comments: