Tuesday, May 6, 2008

e t l t y e k j



cloudy warm days wrapped up in,' you touched my foot? '

skinny boys with black rimmed glasses

strawberry motor oil

hairy legs

and wrapping you around my finger

i know it comes and goes, but

when it's there, it's like her face smiling back into my green eyes

just looking for another girl

your strange and i like you

curly crazy hair, you say your old

but i know your just another peterpan with a sink full of old books

i texd you the other day, but it wasn't you

he asked me if i worked for the state and i shook my head

your jacket doesn't fit you anymore

and i like your watch

as you bite your lip, kinda, ho hum smile

thinking to yourself, i'm not really looking at you

like that

cory's got my number

laying in bed

playing war



friendly fire

and he looks off not waiting to hear it

it wasn't my idea

can i say i'm sorry and come back again?

i ask you for the clash, but you give me willie nelson

even tho you said, i couldn't anymore, that you didn't know how to feel about it

i don't even know your name, your age, or if you still want me

the way i want you

you only return to torture me more

i'm sorry i fell asleep

warped glass in her eyelashes

i dream of her

but i make into what i wish you saw

the dumb, it's the worst part

the way he looks at you, that feeling, that's my feeling

cold goosebumps of lazy summer days

sitting on your face

you use to do it all the time

if you feel bitter i will understand

every time i start with something new

i fold you in, like i was baking a angel food cake

i wish i could read you

i feel very small around you

like i'm in need of being broken, or held

No comments: