Thursday, May 29, 2008

Jesus & Mary Chain



i'm sleepy

cat eyes in tacked

waiting for a phone call

searching tho the music you left in our imaginary apartment

my spelling has been miss placed

rancid mustered in the refrigerator door

he offered to reset the table

knowing it's hard to see the stars from here,

with so much candle light around

i bite my lip and ask them to spoon me

as i turn away

you holding her hand

her touching your head

and the shy way i look up at you

from in between my teeth

begotten, rubber johnny, and rubber loves

put taps on your toes and get gone

she measures your bread and i'm inthrall with the keyboard

so many in the closet

light barley pushing tho

square pusher

circle square

. . .

i respond with worn out love letters

of mismatched:

portishead, massive attack, and something else missing

pushing my head against the cool glass

pounder why you never asked about the toothpaste

everyone else does

but then again your not like them

the female humming bird outside my door is getting defensive

little buzzers on the way

No comments: