Wednesday, May 21, 2008

pennies plinking in the wishing well of ice cream



arms length, date me and hook ups

there's dirty hair on the floor

blood on my chest and lies on the mirror

my nails are too long, hair legs,

and i can't stand your voice anymore

i blush off all reasons for the light flickering in your eyes

run my nails over your skin

and kiss you goodbye hoping you won't see my smiling face

pushed underneath the pillow

i hate the way you whisper behind my back

asking how many i have

lunch with bruises on my neck wondering if no one notices

ear wax, gravity, and glasses of water

we are the worst idea in the world for each other

and not today is all i think when you don't want to kiss me

i cross my legs at you as i need to pee

your whole body shakes when i kiss you

blue eyes never mean nothing

your my brother, my lover, ex

love

kurt cobain is like the biggest loser ever

ian takes the cake

and as i tell people what you two say

i know, it's okay to be this low

sobbing into the toilet

hunger

the feeling of my toes curled against the tile

clacking eyelids, rubber bands, and i think your making it up

i totally don't snore

wiggling fingers taps on your toes, missing teeth

and the cowboy,

. . . . . .

junkies

what would they say?

i thought my neck was bad enough?

my lilies are crying and i'm putting on pounds

cory where are you?

gwen and i hum to each other over the the phone

glass in between our faces

are you happy now?

i could be sad, waiting for you to let me in the back door. . . .

i can't have a boy

gail says i'm in love with being in love

and i think she's right

and no i don't think i did the right thing!

i wanna be, want you make me

i just. . . .

i'm broken, and i don't wanna get over him

No comments: