Monday, May 19, 2008

it goes clunk.



i wrote you a love letter on my bicycle

i've lost the words now

as drunken sailors pass me by

and matt says good evening as i ride up hillside

waiting for little nepal to be open

and who do i smell like tonight

everyone's darkness smells the same

all the bay rum after shave in the world can't hide it

you say you wanna go home with me

i ask you when i can come home

wishing for you touch against my skin

there were things i liked but i didn't know it at the time

he says it's depressing and you should sleep with me

too much bowie for one night?

hi fi in my ears and i'm wishing i remembered how those words went

i was so sad, knowing i'd made an irreparable mistake

bob is whispering in between my legs again

goosebumps running up the back of my legs

i was getting use to waking up alone

black hanging from the starlight

he sits on the couch next to me, pretending he doesn't now what i taste like

i'm not a hopeless romantic

i'm just a hopeless wendy

tucking everyone into bed, but myself

knowing it's true for them but not for me

will you call again?

why do you like me?

ian winks at me and glenda. . . .

now what was it again?

No comments: