Saturday, May 10, 2008

chelsea Hotel # 2



cold december days laying on your floor.

over listening to the killers.

you were so shy as i rested my head on your shoulder.

i was wishing for something new, loving, different.

help me out. . .

something has changed or stayed the same.

wishing for that guitar and me in your lap.

wishing in some way i felt the same.

but i do and that's the problem.

you drew on me with that determined look on your face,

while,

now he makes me business cards, with her face on them.

i like them.

and they make my left arm twitch.

watching helena running laps and peach colored underwear make our hearts limp.

i know nothing is different.

that i'm wishing you'd be different.

but your right no one is gonna do it the right way.

crazy weather, driving home at 5 am, where did it go.

the boy i met, he left me for art school.

the boy i love, i left, and now he has another muse.

i'm cold watching clouds move in the denver artport.

so if i had a chance would you let me know?

daniel and pam's house smells like my break up with you.

as i tex kyle that i'm wearing your bauhaus tee shirt and nothing less.

he makes me nervous, cause i know,

even tho i like him, i'll still wake up,

thinking your wrapping around my legs.

it makes it hard for me to trust myself,

when i thought i was falling for you.

and now you've just fallen to the bottom of the list.

it doesn't matter if you make the top five,

now,

if you stay on the top five for five weeks,

it means something.

when was my birthday?

i think your topping out just fine jett.

when i said you don't need to get me anything, ethan had the right idea.

your last chance.

i roll over and give you head, purr and say i'm yours.

you drop me off and i do it all over again.

it's not fake, it's just not fulfilling.

it makes me nervous when you make me come so hard that i bleed,

opening up my eyes in embarrassment.

cause your not who i thought you were.

it felt to similar to familiar.

wish i'd taken that last touch,

kiss,

near misses.

and pimples.

your shaved head scared me,

what can i say?

we said the most retarded,

cruel things to each other.

i remember thinking at the time you were winning,

cause it was meaner.

but i'm wrong i was losing cause i was meaner.

you can tell i'm hurt.

but boys come and go and you'll run out of pictures.

it would all mean something,

prove one point or any other.

but my flight is delayed and you're the one i'm texing

to tell that i'm gonna be late.

vegans are strange

generally crazy

and way fuckable.

would you love me if i cut my nails,

promised to take care of you.

stop hurting myself?

i'm coming to find you.

goosebumps,

crab apple blossoms

and wishing i was the face you wanted.

No comments: