Sunday, May 4, 2008

.for better or for worse.



it's like reading a really heart broken history book.

did you notice all the things i miss about you are actual full thoughts not just things.

i've had enough, of myself.

any time you hate someone that much, you love them in equal stride, if not more.

only, it makes me wonder how some people fit in.

you were right when you said that i feel like no one is ever gonna love me enough.

it's because i can't wrap my head around the fact that i'm not a waste of carbon.

i measure myself in people's first impression of me.

muse mentality.

the only way i got over mia, was letting go of letting go.

she's lost control again.

so what's the word, yo?

your at the cross roads serena

which is it gonna be?

up?

or,

down?

can you sink below to get higher?

are you gonna have to see the darkness, pressed up against your face to want the light?

how far can too far go?

i'm waltzing with death.

and i wonder if you trust me, or you just think i'm bluffing.

i started missing you so long ago, it's blooming now.

like all the sweet smelling trees me and my bike pass by.

wishing we were in japan, kissing cherry blosoms on the tips of our noses.

you told me to ask you when i was ready.

i'll try.

No comments: