Thursday, August 30, 2007

dream from 08 27 07

*i'm on the roof of my parents house. it doesn't really look like my parent's house. there's grass in the backyard. my father and i are talking about something while hanging out on the roof. i go down the ladder and into the house. the inside of the house is a large auditorium someone is having a party. i spot ahmed out of the corner of my eye. he has a bread and is wearing a blue cowboy shirt. it's his party. i walk up to him and he gives me this big, strong, long hug. then he introduces me to his lovely wife and his beautiful baby girl. she ask me if i want to hold the baby, i don't get to answer, she places her in my arms. something falls down and ahmed has to go help put it back up. his wife takes the baby out of my arms. she's gone, and he's gone and i bolt for the door like there's no tomorrow. i go sprinting out the door and down the street. the house was on second street i make a right on cerrillos. i'm running really fast my feet are barely touching the ground. this guy starts following me, along with a women a little later. even tho i'm motoring these people are following behind me like zombies, yet keeping up.

No comments: