Saturday, August 11, 2007

dream from 08 05 07

*john and i are in a womens' bathroom. i'm in a stall and jhon comes in and we start kissing. * i've left my beta in a cold room over night and he has died. his colorization has changed. he's all blue and white. i'm upset. *john and i kissing in my kitchen. john spits in my mouth, i try to spit out his spit into the sink. it's hard, i doesn't want to come out.

* i'm staying in this hotel. the outside has a large chartreuse shape on it. when i'm checking in at the front desk there's a bunch of bikers meeting in a room off the lobby. one of the bikers' wife says that jett should go into the biker meeting. that he belongs there, i tell her i think she's mistaken. (jett isn't in the rest of hotel dream so maybe i'm wrong.) i'm in the elevator with an amputee girl. she has no lower legs, they stop right at the knees.



she's in a wheel chair. she's my girl friend. the elevator doesn't work properly. it doesn't go up high enough to get out on to the next floor. it stops five feet to low to get out. we get to the last floor. the floor is still above my head. i pick up the girl and slide her thro the foot tall opening. i push against the bottoms of her legs. i can feel her toes pushing thro against her skin. it's like her feet are stuck inside her legs. i go up to the roof, the girl's no longer with me. the roof has grass on it, it's kinda like a park. i'm sitting on a bench looking at a women across from me. ( is she sitting on a bench or on the grass?) she has a gigantic scorpion on her right shoulder .



i'm scared of scorpions, especially huge ones. she has a bob haircut, she moves her hair from one side to the other for the scorpion. she sets 'him' down on the ground to come see me. i'm terrified. as he comes over to me he changes. he has short stubby legs, like a corgi.



the legs are human arms. the rest of the body is like a monkey's. the legs are all so covered in hair. the hair is curly and matted. the underneath is dark and the top light. it's tail is still like a scorpion's but covered in hair. he has the face of the boogieman. hair comes up right to the facial features, like an owl's face or howl from 'howl's moving castle' . his face looks perfectly symmetrical. like the forest spirit in princess monoki.



he is about as big as a monkey, his coming at me like he wants to play. i'm absolutely terrified. as he comes closer to me he changes again. now he looks kinda like a chinese dragon.



it's make of all different bits of things, yarn, flesh, etc. it's shaking it's head like a dog, it's grown larger. it's eyes are like a slot machine, they scroll as he shakes his head back and forth.



it's not just numbers, it has skulls too. i'm really scared; i keep shrieking. i can turn the beast into a tall middle aged man with a mustache, then i'm not scared of him. if i make i eye contact with him tho, i see the monster's eyes and i scream. is there someone with me. maybe it's jett,the girl? they don't help me, but i'm also don't ask for help.

*i'm in this house with a bunch of kids, a mother and a father. the parents are fighting. am i in charge of the kids? am i one of the kids? the top floor of the house is like a jail. there's an open space in the middle with rooms on either side. there's a bridge across the way. the parents want me to destroy the the bridge, if i do it will mean the end of their relationship. i don't want to destroy it. is sophie there?

* i'm in a large old fashion movie theater. we are on the far right side of the stadium. rebecca, her boyfriend, jett and i have just seen a movie. i'm putting my boots on. i'm having trouble . rebecca and her boy are being cute. jett is being a jerk to me.

* there's a party at my house. pam and daniel are there but they are in a fight. all this fighting in the house is stressing me out. i have a pet lizard in place of takkun (my hedgehog) . i want to feed the lizard, but the cage is in the loft and the way to get to the loft it outside ( in the dream). as i'm making my way outside there's a women looking for her missing pet rolly poli. i raise my eyebrow at her and tell her i haven't seen it.

No comments: