Sunday, August 19, 2007

dream from 08 13 07


* jett and i live in a gigantic house. we are throwing a party. the sun is up; there aren't that many people there beside ethan.
* sophie is replanting plants outside my sacred hidden place. there is a stair way up my hiding place. it's like a loft or a tree house. i think sophie is pulling out plants and then immediately replanting them. my secret room has comics painted on the walls and on the floor. the floor is rubber like. the comics on the floor are lots of little panels, filled with dancing people. they move all on their own. they look like they were draw with graphite, they almost don't show up on the black rubber. the other colors on the floor are pink and purple. i have a small water bed on the floor. i'm back in my 'real' house. rumble's fish bowl is in the sink. i'm running water, it's getting into the bowl this pisses rumble off. he turns into a red translate sea horse. he's very cross with me. later he gets stolen by the squirrel like creature in ice age.



i see all of it in a crud animation style. the squirrel the 'sea horse' rumble tied down. he is driving wooden stakes into my fish!!!(well 'fish') this animation is all a re-cap, rumble is telling me via te...le..path..y, yeah. now where the large wooden stakes where are 'sea cucumbers'.( they are more like normal cucumbers) the one on his chest looks like a penis. it makes me laugh a little to myself. rumble is lucky to be alive and wearing a black carnival mask. my room mate added that last bit about the mask while i wasn't looking. after all that fuss about rumble i return to my tree house. there's something not quiet right in the air as i'm standing outside the door. there's something on the door that wasn't there before. a piece of paper? something smells like smoke. i open the door and the place is in ruin. something was burnt in the room, there's bedding all over the floor, but not as much as i left. ( i guess i was nesting in the room, putting down soft bedding, which most of is missing now) my water bed in gone too. but worst of all is the walls. my father has repainted over my comic book panels. he has painted a large figurative mural all over the wall. there are people i recognize in the paintings, my mother is one of them, and my father another. altho the fresh paint has no words in it i can see the message. the message reads: you fucked up, you did bad, you've ruin our family. how do i know that zack painted it, i don't know, but he did. as i pour out on to the stairwell tears, and sobs escaping me face; he is so proud of his new art piece. it appears that altho i am laying on the stairs in fetal position sobbing, my father could not be more pride filled for what he has done. he knows what it says, he thinks it's a good thing to say. does he know how hurtful he has been to me?

No comments: