Friday, August 24, 2007

dream from 08 19 07

* i'm doing yard work with gail and zack in their back yard. it's nearing dark. we are in the very back where the herb garden is. poualie is helping us. i'm pulling weeds in the parsley. poualie is setting strange vegetables aside for himself. the weeds i'm pulling are so long that they go all the way up the other side of the wall. it starts to rain. i throw up in the garden on a postcard; i wipe the vomit off because i want to keep the postcard i like it a lot.
* poualie is sitting on a bed frame, drawing. the bed frame is made out of two materials one stable the other unstable. poualie is sitting on the unstable part. sophie keeps walking on the bed frame. poualie is getting very upset with her for moving the frame while he is trying to draw. poualie wants me to do something, it's my hotel and i'm the management. ( how a bed frame be a hotel, i'll never know)



*i'm getting ready for a sword fight in my old room; i'm all dressed up like a pirate. (this part of the dream flips back a forth, bare with me) i'm at a restaurant in my parents back yard. it's next to the back gate which leads to the shed. (also next to the herb garden) i'm trying to decide what to get for dinner. am i having trouble reading the menu? back in the room i cut myself with my own sword. back at the dinner table i'm sitting with my back against the gate. when i look over my shoulder there's a door open just a crack. i can smell heat and metal, i see an orange glowing light from inside. there's a little baby shoe outside the door; i push it thro the crack listening to it skip down the stairs to the glowing orange light. (is it hell?) the waiter comes and takes our order. back in the room i'm kissing jett all dressed up for the fight. sialia comes to help my capture the sword with bowls/ telephone insulators. ( i don't know what this means.)



suddenly my sword is out back next to the table. is the table still there? my sword has turned into a buddha with a bowl/ telephone insulator over it's head filled with water.



*i'm in zack's studio saying goodbye to sialia, her sweater is backwards. she's unsure if i'm really not mad at her .
* in san francisco going to see elizabeth west. biking/driving up large hills. san francisco looks more like austin.

No comments: