Saturday, August 25, 2007

dream from 08 22 07


* i'm at a waterfall with sophie. we take off. sophie's on a scooter she thinks i'm on the back but i'm not.
* i'm going camping with jett.
* micheal is back in town from the peace core. his hanging out at my house along with sialia. micheal and i are talking in my bed room. his making me uncomfortable. i'm wishing jett was around so i wasn't alone with him. micheal is covered in tattoos. he has a tattoo of 'the trust' on his hand, from 100 bullets.( see image) i go looking for jett. i climb the stairs to the loft. sialia is spooning jett. sialia sees me and moves around, i notices that she's naked and jett is too. i slink down stairs. melinda and art are sleeping outside, only the outside of my house looks like sophie's backyard.jett is being too friendly to lori. speaking of to friendly micheal is making my nervous. i go for a bike ride i'm looking for a shirt. i go to pick up some takeout. i'm explaining to the hostess what micheal did to me, she doesn't think it's a big deal.
* people jousting with gigantic asparagus.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[IMG]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a54/damfino95/Photoshop%20is%20Kwik%20and%20E-Z/Renaissancefestivaljousting.jpg[/IMG]

Best dream ever.

Anonymous said...

Dammit, why won't blogger post my picture? I made it with love!