Monday, August 13, 2007

dream from 08 06 07

* i'm staying in a beach house or something. it's quiet and lovely. i'm trying to go home tho, and i'm having trouble. i think there's supposed to be a private plane that picks me up at the beach house and takes me home. the plane is intended to arrive on the veranda. goes it ever come, do i get to go home?



*i'm in denver at daniel and pam's. (their house doesn't look like it does in real life. it looks more like the house on kalamath st. combined with a dream of their house i had a few months ago. ) i'm in the bathroom which is off the kitchen. the whole bathroom is full of spanish/mexican saints. perhaps there's even some chinese deities. i never knew that pam liked this kind of thing, i'm excited cause now i know what to get her for christmas. as i come out of the bathroom, everyone is sitting down at the the dinner table. ( billy, gail, zack, maybe pam are there) i ask gail when we have to leave, cause we are all driving together. gail says tomorrow. i don't want to leave tomorrow, cause it feels like i just got there. billy says he wants me to stay a few more days. i'm smoking and i keep dropping my clove. billy tells me to put out my clove and come eat.




*i'm riding my bike down a big hill in san francisco. i'm going extraordinarily fast. i can't seem to brake so i just try to slow down a bit; finally i stop. i end up with someone (kate?) that is taking me somewhere. we go to this strange house. the whole down stairs is a big squishy bed. there are lots of people on the bed. many of them appear to be disabled. they're all talking nonsense, i don't understand what's going on. i leave my bike in their "safe" keeping and go back to where i am staying. i'm staying in san francisco with nicole. nicole is my guardian in the dream. i confess to her that i went out riding. ( which i guess is bad cause it's dark outside? and i was alone? i don't know. ) does she get mad, or not? i tell her that i left my bike with these people, and that i need to go back to retrieve it. ( i don't know if she's the one to tell me that if i've left my bike somewhere it's probably gone. ) the thought of my bike being stolen makes me very sad. i go back to the place where i meet "kate".i've decide that my bike should be there, even tho i left it with squishy bed people. do i find my bike? am i with nicole looking for my bike?

*i'm hanging out with a bunch of kids in this posh 'pool house'. who are these people? is it a family reunion? a wedding? the house has sliding glass doors. can we get out? there's a cute boy, that i want to talk to. he has dark hair and pale skin. is he on the outside? can i not get him? am i the one on outside looking in?

No comments: