Sunday, August 19, 2007

dream from 08 12 07



*i'm staying up in the woods in a cabin. it's a cross between mary's lake lodge and carol's old house. i have to leave for some reason. then i'm setting up home at the salon. jhon is doing hair at the front station, next to mine. there's a mattress in my station that i think is mine. i'm trying to aline another mattress next to it. the energy feels better if the new mattress is slightly outside my station. something happens. there is a roll about on the mattress. ( people rolling around on it, am i one of them?) i have an english client that brings me food so that i'll do his hair. he never comes when i tell him to. he brings me bangles and chocolate chip cookies. he makes it sound like i'm his mistress. he says i told him something like 'favors aren't free, you want so many you're gonna have to pay for them'. while living at the cabin/salon i go to the library bathroom to bathe and give myself facials. i'm in the elevator going down to the baths. the elevator makes loud churning/clanking noises, it gives me a headache. it also doesn't go down smoothy, it kinda lurks. there's a girl in the elevator with me along with an older women, her mother maybe? the girl has a crappy blonde dye job. her hair is yellow/orange with dark roots poking thro. her roots are salt and pepper. i can't stop staring at her. she has the most amazing eyes. they look like a tropical bird's eyes. they are the palest green, almost white, with red/brown on the lower right side. sometimes when she blinks there's a white patch on the right sides of her eyes. we exchange words. the elevator stops, i get out. the bathroom is like a locker room. is sophie walking with me into the bathroom? if she is she goes off and does her own thing; cause the girl is back along with her "mother". they are asking me about my artwork. 'what's it like? when can we see it?' i tell them i'll give me a card. i try to dismiss them, wondering how i'm going to pop my pimples with them looking at me.
* jett wearing my sportique shirt.

No comments: