Saturday, August 25, 2007

dream from 08 21 07


* i'm walking past a cafe i see ahmed. he has the 90 degree angles shaved into the sides of his head. they look really cool. like this < < < < . i go up to my dorm. (maybe) i'm collecting things to take with me, i'm holding to many things and as i try to open the door i drop everything.including my tea.
* jett and i are fooling around in our bed. there're lots of people at the house. all the people in the house are stopping jett and i from having any alone time. the two squishy girls from grindhouse are standing in my door way. they are pressing against me along with another cute fat chick. does jett have a girl friend? i slam the bedroom door, it's really loud. someone gets really upset at me.
* i'm working on a movie set. everyone one the set really likes is when the director dresses up in funny costumes.
* i'm in san francisco and i need a map of the city. i've decide that i'm not going to do anything fun because jett isn't there with me.
* i'm going to take a shower. i'm standing in the bathroom, jett appears behind me he says he was there first. i'm really upset with him because his lying, but i let him take a shower first. ( we are fighting in the dream thus can not take a shower to together)

No comments: