Saturday, August 25, 2007

dream from 08 20 07



* sophie and i are walking down these stairs into a ritzy gallery complex. gail has a gallery in the space. i live/ work there. as we are walking toward the gallery i notice that i'm walking funny. i've got huge black pumps on and my right feet is completely perpendicular to my left foot. this cause a strange limp. gail's gallery is at the very end on the left hand side. the art work looks nothing like her's , and yet i like it.
* i've lost the ball to my tongue ring down the sink. i look down into the sink,the way it looks doesn't make logical sense, i don't know how to explain it. it is turned on it's side and you can sort of see tho it. john is next to me. i throw up a little in the sink. i can't remember the rest of this dream, i know it was really cool tho. was my sister there for part of it? why are dreams so hard to remember.

No comments: