Monday, December 17, 2007

ummm...yeah. don't read this if your my mother.


recently i've had a dark mood about me. i think it's a UK saying. it appears that i'm not the only confirming, ahem, confronting dark shadows in my path. last week i did this clients hair. i've done his hair before. he and his wife were friends with my parents when i was really little. like 6,7 or so. the first time i did his hair it was a great comfort to know that i wasn't crazy when i was a child; that in fact my parents were, let's say, slightly inattentive. it wasn't my mom's fault, let's just leave it at that. any-who, now and when i was young i always sort of saw this dark, mysterious side of this guy. this past time i cut his hair i realized how much more excepting of my parents, especially my father i am.

this newest discussion opened up a book that i had been eyeing. maybe it's the fact that i mentioned that i was blue that lead him to let a raw side of himself out. have you ever wanted to take someone away from their life and save them, without being looking like the secretary? if you know what i mean. is it strange to say i had an interest in this guy when i was like, a kid? the real big question is: does he have a thing for me now? why do i get the feeling he does? should it creep me out? it doesn't. like really doesn't. the fact that it doesn't make me unnevered, makes me unnerved. i remember him getting ragged on, and me feeling like he was in the right. he was doing the same thing my father did, and yet i took his side. was it that he was in his twenties? i knew he wasn't ready, why didn't he. i think they thought they were getting a puppy. so, now what, is he wishing for something else in life. he seems miserable. it's those light blue eyes looking thro my soul.

No comments: