Friday, December 14, 2007

dream from 12 02 07



* ethan and



jett are shape shifting at thanksgiving dinner. at first i think that it's just ethan with me at my parent's house. then i realize that it was jett disguised as ethan? maybe that's not even true. problem is. . . my parents hate jett and not ethan. which is why 'ethan' is at dinner i the first place. but you see ethan wont kiss on me and jett will. at one point i'm leaning over the sink topless talking to ethan. trying to understand why he doesn't like me ( hello, i'm topless) he turns into jett and gives me a kiss on the cheek. aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!

*trying not to throw up while waking up, near the shampoo bowls. going out into the parking lot to chat with john and nicole. there's a sign over the back entrance. it's in the McDonald's playland sign, lettering. it reads 'ethan' oi!



* jacob returns. hugs all around. i hug him even tho i don't want to. he seems to have filled out a little bit. his more of a man.

No comments: