Wednesday, December 12, 2007

dream from 12 01 07


i don’t remember this dream, this is just recalled from what i wrote, well i remember some of it.

i’m in a strange place trying on clothing in stalls. leaving for new mexico. gonna change my pants before i leave. but then
there's this guy sitting in the stall with me. are there a bunch of people in a lecture or something outside the stall. is it a
holding place for kids, or a cult maybe? in some other part of the building kate gives me some really fancy face soap.
you put some in a basin and run water on it. it’s like a bubble bath in a basin. i take some of the large bubbles and start to
wash my face with them. i can’t breathe thro the bubbles. there’s a house across the street that has something to do
with the one that i’m in. it reminds me of absolute beginners. when victor and alan tape bleu taking a bath. in my book i have
written ‘ am i in detention? is that when there’s a boy in the stall with me? what’s going on in this strange house?

my life was restless worrying about work, thinking about tonight and tattoos.

No comments: