Sunday, December 23, 2007

dream from 12 16 07



* dreaming about this boy liking me. we are in this strange indoor utopian suburbia. i'm going into someone's house. someone i like, who likes me? david mcdonald is sitting behind me playing with something. is it a stuffed animal? whatever it is, he is tossing it lightly in the air so it somersaults around. i give him the eye and then he keeps looking at me in, THAT way. who are the other boys that like me in this dream? who's house am i going into?

* in the mall near some chinese store. jett walks out of the store with something to show me. the girl inside the store comes out and bitches at me. i put my mouth in my foot. i mean my foot in my mouth. i guess i thought the store was supposed to be cooler than it was. so i tell her that. then she goes off about how nice the stuff in the store is. i try to calm her down by saying it's very nice, i was just expecting more. the store is called 'crush'. ( that was the name of the old store next to evolution, which is funny, cause, well read on.) we go upstairs and now i'm with poaulie or michelle. evolution is in the mall, and it's huge. we are there too late and they look closed. but the cute desk girl opens the door and lets us in. noah or the girl start showing us this freaky glowing liquid inclosed in glass or plastic. apparently you can spell things with the two different colors flowing around each other. are they ear rings or something you implant underneath you skin? this i when jett elbows me and i wake up.



* being on carpeted stairs, in an empty room? what's the room like? there's this soft pink light. i'm on the stairs with jett he brushes my lips with his thumb. he's not wearing a shirt, i wanna jump him. there is a strong sensual energy between us.

*butterflying my legs for jett. touching? wanted touch?

*being chased by a too skinny girl in a pinkish 80's prom dress. i'm making fun of her cause she's way too skinny. she's like a witch or something. she's on my heels, yet can't get me.

No comments: