Saturday, December 15, 2007

i hate you.



maybe baby i'll have you. yeah right, you won't give me the time of day. maybe you will love me someday. i hate all of you. you are the one that makes me glad and you are the one that makes me sad. it's not your fault that you're all so stupid. i want you around. is it my hair? you've heard that i'm no good. is it the way you're like so much smarter than i am? you know if it comes true, i'll be so good too you. so what is it exactly? is it the same reason i watched stupid tv in high school. i remember you well in the chelsea hotel. or at least i remember it in my head. given you head on the unmade bed. why do i look to you to make me whole. that was called love. how do i know? are you that simple. i don't need you. if i can predicated your next move? i don't mean to suggest that i loved you the best. if i can't, well then that's a whole different story. i've got your picture that you gave to me. i want something new. i've got your picture she's got you. something new doesn't want me tho. the only thing different, the only thing new. i wanna hit poaulie . i've got your class ring. and yet i confided in him more than. . . baby baby boy you bug me bad. i've lost control, again. i just want a lover like any other, what do i get? episodes of my so called life and the oc, now i'm desperate. i'm in distress i need a caress
. i'm gonna hurt you. if you've got leaving on your mind.

No comments: