Thursday, July 24, 2008

memory is a stalking horse



tuesday july 22nd, 2:25

remember when i said it mattered how hard you put me down

well, this makes me feel a little rough.

to say your something special might be an over statement

but, i did like you enough that i didn't want you to treat me this way

knowing it would happen again

look myself in the mirror and promised i wouldn't care

i'm almost home now, and almost okay with it

trying to let myself have these feelings so your not another tyrrell

and we can actually be friends

instead of me secertly wishing to rip you face off while she looks away

try to type as i look out the window at the planes coming in and out

teenage boys cum so quickly

i think it's the only thing that men learn to control

ejaculation

the less a boy cums the more i like him

g/e/ took for fucking ever i thought my hand was gonna fall off

that plane looks like a fish

but on the over hand,

i've never fucking seen a boy shoots cum that far before!

i mean like for reall! it got in his hair and everything!

i keep a close watch on this heart of mine

i promise give me a week and you can even bring her over to my house

i like you don't take it the wrong way i

just can't be the cattle you wanna put your brand on

i never even fell for you

skip right from the first love gut falling out feeling to

drifting apart long time lovers

you say like too much

i like you way too much

wait okay let me remember

option one:

DTMFA

option two :

stay and get hurt

option three:

stay knowing it's gonna happen agian

and not fucking care

i told you there was no third option

you and i are just substitutes

i was born with a plastic spoon in my mouth

god this music video like totally sucks

fade away

and see who comes into the darkness for me

i bet it's not who you think

and he says i have to do it on my own

maybe it's not his choice it's mine

should i dump him before he can ever dump me

?

is that what i did to you

it's not that i even like what i write

i just like the way it feels to let my hands float

over the keybroad and jab at keys now and then

why do we get goose bumps not only when we are cold

but when something

...tickles us in just the right way

i was the coldest most heartless bitch the world had seen that day

i'm sure that's not true but i like to think about it that way

No comments: