Sunday, July 27, 2008

i wonder how you are.



why do i always think the worst of people

that all they are going to do is hurt me

tear into to me as hard as i tear into myself and them

i have nightmares and restless sleep

and letters from my best friends when i wake up

my little life got a little more complicated yesterday

i'd say those words back to you

i always wanna kiss first

they always say ' i love you first '

it's not that i don't

it's just that

i love you

and i'm in love with you

see there's a difference

like being punk

and being punk rock

big difference

i wish i could learn to relate to everyone

is the nice, human way your are supposed to

but then again as we like to joke

i was raised by wolfs

every time i've lost hope in myself

and the world around me

someone makes me cry in the best way possable

and just for that short moment

my true colors shine

No comments: