Tuesday, July 29, 2008

heroin.e.



maybe i am learning things

i just don't know it

somethings changed again

and i knew that the life i was returning to was not the life i left

and nor will it be if we ever come back to one another

things let slide around me that you don't mean to say

and like duh we are going up there

it's the only place to go, to see

a map, a birds i view

talk of her light colored nipples

five bucks

walking to close to each other

and jack daniel's

i'm good at being whatever you need me to be

and your confusing already

' this is my favorite part'



she skips down the steps and sits on top of my head

wondering why i don't look at her the same way anymore

have i lost all love for the great unknown

and my place in it

i've become like her in so many ways

and yet so far from her in so many others

is that you?

no, unless you missed the house

again

i can feel it

this is gonna be a good one

No comments: