Tuesday, July 1, 2008

301



double rubber bands

and endless rejection

skin grows over my eyelids

and maybe your critique of aries is true

my gums bleed, and i pick my nail polish over you

sleeping beauty, peter pan, and the velveteen rabbit

i should be listening to this on vinyl

a moth landed on me tonight

i took it in my hand and as it walked over my

fingers i couldn't feel it's weight resting on me

unlike your heavy heart in my hand

are you just another accident along the lost highway of doubt and kisses

you hold me as i cry, take a shower, and turn your head away

you are always on my mind

and where as i can't kiss him if i'm thinking about the other

you are always in my mind

it's part of my desire for metal to fill my mouth

i get skinny, come back, get fat

stable suicide, worms, and it's your promise ring

i hate the way i sound

nothing is true

everything is permanent

dream me to kauai

will you come with me?

or do i need a corpse to make my crazy love true

No comments: