Tuesday, July 15, 2008

i needed someone new. . . (no wait. come on.)



. . . to dislike and taste

there's a reason i dated you

more over these a reason i never had a teenage boyfriend

it's pathetic when people turn out to be just like you thought they would be

i'll just learn to stop listening to solvent when i make out with boys

my mouth tastes like metal, and you kiss like a girl

i liked you better when i was shy

we've found your replacement and he ups you, in cuteness and in prick hood

i need someone to love or hate to write about

and with my heart of stone in my mouth i don't feel much of anything

it's what i've told everyone

it doesn't matter if you make the top five if you stay on it

only one thing stays above the top five

would you be the same?

even you?

he adds 'and you had a boyfriend'

yeah yeah

you still wouldn't be a good

shmail

leave the door open

and don't let it hit you on the way out

boring

but i like your voice

and i regret nothing

unless it's between you and me

and that one other thing

all's fair in love and war

they should be the same word

and me the king of the world

who will i be today

dark or light

regret or rejoice

myself or another fairy tale to tuck you in

i'm glad your friends don't like me

all the more for me

it' hard to feel like you used someone instead of the other way around

when you didn't get much from them

it's not true you were perfect

and just want i needed

he looks around the corner at me

and i ask ' i thought you liked banksy'

you should of know better

but don't worried i'll just ad you to the list of boys

that see me as the naked 19 year old girl on the floor

you, however do not make that top five

or come even close

damn it my sheets are dirty all over again

No comments: