Friday, July 25, 2008

4:29

when it comes to shitty breakup music nothing beats the killers

i can't sleep at night

and i won't eat a bite

i'm on the joy division diet

i got all fat in seattle, but you say you like

like everything

is this going to get easier or harder

hurt used and abused

are three words that don't fit me

i have no emotions

i am a robot floating thro space

looking for which way is up

smile like you mean it

and if the answer is no

can i change your mind

glass in my bed

and spoon tattoos

i needed a reason to return so badly

and now all i have is dirty sheets

and feeling i need to tell you all about it

"i'm coming home with you tonight"

i think i defend from the same side i strike from

which would clear up the question of why i can't get a good hit in

i really hope you can't laugh at me

will you drive me?

smile

i was so drunk that night

. . . . . .

found my next boy tonight

his not from here

covered in tattoos

shave head

and i think jett caught me looking at him

change the music

hold on

" how'd you rude and reckless?"

what's next

morning after the night after

and i've never been dumped before

No comments: