Saturday, February 28, 2009

Let Go.



i miss you already

my lilies are still dark and fresh looking

but friday the 13th seems like both a long time ago and a long time away

i've never heard you say my name that sadly

as you lick the tears out of my eyes

i wish twitter's sms worked i'd be hooked

but not as of yet

yesterdays old shirt

tugging on my hood

back and to the right in that awkward way of not wanting to end yet

i can feel my insides twisting and i know it's closer to real

i don't want to be broken still

but i am

half way home now

and i took all of my good records over already

whose gonna help me move now

it's not fair

there's nothing here for you to love so just go away

can't see what it is you'd want with me

and that goes for the two of you

food poisoning legs a fire and

and

i'm gonna miss you looking at me when i wake up next to you

treading water,

you were right

you were right

you were right

newness always fades

even if your jumping from newness to newness

nothing is ever enough as i'm waiting for you to let me

back

in

damn you twitter

you can come get the painting anytime

i'll just be here waiting,

trying to not exist

No comments: