Tuesday, February 10, 2009

letter to nicole.

star opened a lil tiny shop, and i work at her shop! it's like a little apartment studio space, all the walls are different colors and the bathroom in black and white pok-a-dot. i'm on booth rent, so i pay her my rent, but have my own little business inside of hers. it's awesome! i have a lot of the same clients and lots of good new ones, i only have a few i'd like to disappear. :P it's just me a star, so i end up working by myself a lot!

santa fe is santa fe, and my personal life is a mile a minute about to roller coaster somewhere else at the drop of a boy :)

i've got two at the moment. boys that is. yikes.

i'm moving back in with jett for the summer cause my apartment is driving me CRAZY.

what's you new boy like? glad your hours are perfect sorry the clients are kinda blah.

cheers

S

No comments: