Monday, February 2, 2009

Dear Alcohol, I remember you well in the Chelsea Hotel.



jon caro's christmas gift to me



came from the house. i think i did a shot of it one night. blah.



made dinner with ethan. we drank the whole bottle. he amused me by doing anything i ask him to that night.



ethan made me banana fosters! kyle drank the rest of the bottle lil by lil every time he came over.



cory drank the whole bottle slowly by himself, every time he came over and we talked in bed.



playing poker went half way gone. the other half the first night kyle and i talked on myspace. cory came to save me from myself. or something.



kyle's, brought it over first or second time we hung out.




red corset. blue bicycle. green beans. black out drunk and you seemed to enjoy it. i got high for the first time the next day. the bathroom smelled like vomit for days. i texed ahmed ' i threw up on your pillow' and he replied ' that's actually really funny right now'.



i finished this whole bottle by myself, with a shit ton of coke. playing dare with cory and dylan. way, way, way too much fun. black out a lil bit right at the end in cory's bed. he filled in the fuzzy spots the next morning.



white russians with ahmed. kyle finished the bottle.



conrad. kit. dyami. only i think that was between two bottles.

No comments: