Thursday, March 19, 2009

move on.



that's so easy to say when you on this other side

twittering is so much less pressure than this

and there's more or less people watching

i'm still unsure of that

if i called to fired you but you beat me to the punch

would you still begrudgingly read my blog

the hearing in my right ear is all stuffed up

my landlord wants to come look at my hotel room a week early

what gives

coughing fits in the middle of almost sleeping

time moves in mysterious ways in this house

starting already, never wanting to leave

but maybe it's about something else

that maybe i'll tell you about someday

but from where everyone else is standing

they don't get it, and i kinda like that right now

secrets, surprises, and tickling

it's spring and my head's shaved

money drop offs like some kind of cool gangsters

just estranged lovers

the color of my hair almost matches your eyes

and you pet my head as we walk thro the supermarket

he loves me

i love him not

he loves me not

i love him

he loves me

2012, it's just a ride and 700 dollar deposits

No comments: