Thursday, March 12, 2009

Blizzard of '77



cracked thumbs

forgetting what to say

black squares on the ceiling

wondering if you're thinking about me

one, two, three

in what order you'll never know

i'm afraid for you to hear me singing thro the walls of in

desecration

right arm heart attack

and it never comes out how i'm thinking

sweet pickles, honey, and wondering if you'll buy my ticket

things i'd never buy if i wasn't with you

it all comes out wrong

the life sucked out of it

i don't feel so alone here at home

new steel in my lip

feels funny

the way you look at me

135

and

123

88

it's my birthday soon

and i'm getting sleepy hoping i didn't get you sick

wearing his pants and your muse

tip toe into my dreams and hold me tonight

i can keep a secret if you can

mmm, smells like you

is it bed time yet?

No comments: