Friday, March 6, 2009

Hi. . .



there's star light in my hallway but i still miss someone

mirrors and pinks, blues, and oranges

the chance at something great

and everyones worried

for they're place in my lovely lonely cold cold heart

we look good together

short/tall/short

theses should be blue but not you

keyholes and the future

keys and the past

and where are you tonight?

you look good in a dress and i'm such a dork

nail beds hurting, along with my foolish pride

you look good in anything when you're smiling

or something like that

crash and burn

those feelings you have for me are like premature ejaculation

it's not saturday yet, and i'm twitterpated

scrap books and hard feelings

undecided beds and remember that time

we were dancing to devochtka and i didn't want you to see that i was crying

over you

my true love, the only one don't you see

i tell you i'm sorry i'm broken as if i won't do it again

and sorry i cracked your cd case

it's never going to be the way you liked it being

scared shitless of someone in the driveway to it end up being you

blue irises every year after that

and who does that?

my room is gonna smell so much like spring tomorrow

i can't hardly wait

plus i'm glad i'm not a guy, cause oh my god that is so annoying

i should soak and then sink into the tranquil sea

. . . bye

No comments: