Tuesday, December 2, 2008

now.



bitterness consumes me as you pull my eyelids over my eyes

whispering sweet nothings thro my red veins

cherry cola hmmms to me as i go down for the long haul

wake up with your lips on my mouth telling me all about how you love me again

but your not the boy telling me

i love you

as he slides out

his face doesn't change from mask to mask

like yours or mine

your just nineteen, ready or not

tomorrow cover this grey with black

i wanna re write every beat poet in hell to be their muse

burn for me and my poison kiss

what are you gonna do without me for the rest of you little life

cough the night away

i know how to pretend when i'm next to you

lost when i'm alone, faking for yourself is so unbelievable

i wanna be the girl they all want

be skinny and pretty with nothing THAT important to say

we all grow old and die, so what are you waiting for

roll the dice and tell me how many kisses you want and where

i'll be your cherry cola, your sweet sixteen, your poison, your lost control

just drop the coin in the slot and i'll be the button you push

No comments: