Tuesday, December 30, 2008

. . i remember you all well. . .in the chelsea hotel. . .



what if everyone you ever loved was just a passing note, an eyelash as your eyes watched the flicker of life as you were dying. i can't remember your name only playing house, naked, and suspicious teachers. freckles, bathing suits and pretending the wall was you to kiss. freckles, liquorish chew sticks, and vodka soaked underpants, don't forget the camera. freckles blue eyes and your bra strap hanging out, and i take off your shoes. blue eyes, soft pink and smoke, slashes of blood and hate so good you can taste it. notes, stolen kisses, bicycle rides and everything else i'm missing. blue eyes, freckles and nails thro your ears, throwing myself, aspens and shooting yourself in the heart, don't forgive the 1984, i replaced it, don't worry. skull,s converse and i nevers, misguided loneliness comes alive against your lips, the ocean rushing in at my heart. i did forget, the joker, crazy girlfriends and i was born for loving you. brown doe eyes that didn't hold me down, just gave me what i needed, your sweetness overwhelms me. grey eyes, grass stains, and thumbprint bruises, how i don't miss our sid and nancy nights of couch foolery. you don't need a mention, lost nights in my bed, you took from me everything you could steal, good days, grave yards, and those blue eyes that reminded me of falling in love. and you, your not gone, at least not just yet, so i'm not sure what to say about you, expect your sweetness overwhelms me also, please don't leave me, just yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!